88% of participating mentors rated their experience in the T2L program as excellent/very good
Becoming a T2L mentor can enrich your life on a personal and professional level by helping you:
- Build on your leadership skills
- Put your communication skills into practice
- Learn new perspectives
- Gain personal satisfaction
- Give back
Is Mentoring Right for You?
T2L Mentors are expected to spend 2 – 4 hours monthly with their Mentee (including the hour monthly webinar), depending on the time available for each, and the topics to be covered. There is no financial compensation for the Mentor.
To explore your reasons for mentoring and whether you want to take this type of commitment further, ask yourself these questions:
- Do I want to share your knowledge and experience with others?
- Do I enjoy encouraging and motivating others?
- Am I comfortable asking challenging questions?
- Do I want to contribute to other people's growth and success?
- Am I prepared to invest my time in mentoring on a regular basis?
- How will mentoring contribute toward my own career goals?
- How will mentoring add to my sense of contribution and community?