Talent to Lead (T2L) is designed for mid-career cultural managers seeking to take their careers to the next level of leadership. It creates opportunities to learn from one another and build relationships with other leaders, while also getting expert support from top-notch executives in the field.
Each month, participants will sign into a learning webinar that focuses on management fundamentals and competencies sourced from CHRC’s soon-to-be-released updated HR Management Toolkit. Each session will cover a variety of HR topics, have take-aways , stream video interviews with executive cultural leaders and offer an opportunity for a Q&A with our expert facilitators.
Alongside the webinar learning series, participants will have the opportunity to work one-on-one in a mentorship relationship with an executive level leader and gain insight into how to put their learning into practice to advance their career.
T2L will equip you to:
- understand factors driving innovation and success in Canada’s cultural sector
- align your professional interests, capacities and skillset with future opportunities
- recognize how HR management skills impact the success of your career
- learn concrete skills that support your growth and development
- have one-on-one support from top-notch executives in your field
- have tools to lead your team, and work with partners and supporters
- identify concrete steps you can take immediately to build your capacity to lead